2005 Honda Rincon 650 loaded with extras

tom

looks as if im gonna be having a plastic replacement knee joint in the near future so my ridin days are over for quite awhile. i have a loaded 2005 Honda Rincon 650 4wd for sale..i know you can get em new for $7500.00 but listen to this...mine has 450 miles, has a 4 year extended warranty, 26 inch ITP mudlite tires, ITP rockcrusher rims, kimpex front and rear bumpers , Moose storage box and seat..(HUGE seat and box) i also had the carburetor rejetted to a 150 needle and i have a kicka$$ HMF racing pipe w/o a quiet core,UNI hi-flow air filter and its all black and all in great shape with just the usual scrtches from bein on the trails..she'll scream down the road, ive had her at 75 mph with the mods (familiarize yourself with the Rincon and its stock features on the honda website..its the class of ATV's if ya ask me..best ride out there and loaded with comfort features) all in BLACK..i dont know how to post a pic on here but i have plenty available for anyone interested...thats over $2400 in extras for basically a new bike..im asking $8100.00 for everything..sounds like alot but go price em and see how much someone will save...shoot me an email if you want pics at bolo4tom@aol.com ..someone is gonna get a great machine..one last thing, ive did most of my miles on WV trails and i have yet to find a trail that she wont climb and very rarely have i neeed 4wd..this is a great ATV...read up for yourself ..thanks