whats the deal with Liberty (raliegh) Raiders

lhs_raiders

it was great in week one because you was playing a team that didnt know there heads from there tales and didnt know who should be where

i dont know how or why Liberty lost to Indy, but the lost to Scott you should have expected, Scott is a serious contender in AA yr in yr out IMO

should have been no shock to anyone that Liberty lost to them

Liberty is a good team.but theyve played some tough team in the last couple of games.what hurt them against indy was the 2 big stops on 4th down.and in the 4th quarter they couldnt stop indys qb.it happens.but as for when u say indy is overrated that team started 0-3 and now is 6-3 talk about a turn around for the Patriots.I wish the best of luck for everyone.GO TIGERS...

Well i guess liberty got back on track with the win ove the tigers friday...it was a hard fought game.Congrats to the area teams making this years playoffs..Woodrow and Indy.I heard Indys qb had a grat game against wyoming east...congrats to the patriots for the turn around <font color="blue"> </font> grin.gif

Well i guess liberty got back on track with the win ove the tigers friday...it was a hard fought game.Congrats to the area teams making this years playoffs..Woodrow and Indy.I heard Indys qb had a great game against wyoming east...congrats to the patriots for the turn around <font color="blue"> </font> grin.gif