looking ahead 2 playoffs

moparman

looking ahead 2 the playoffs hoping honaker and haysi gets 2 bump heads again would b a really good game and ofcourse thinking honaker would win again laugh.gif <font color="orange"> </font> good luck orange tigers in the playoffs

yea i think the orange would come out on top of the red .it will be a dog (or cat should i say)fight.but pv and gc im sure wants to play post season to .where u from mopar hens nest or buzzard roost?i hope we get the chance against haysi at fuller field but according to bristol paper it looks bleak for honaker so maybe they can go to sandlick and squeeze another win out .

as close as these 2 teams are i think either is fortunate to come out with the win.they have other obstacles but if they should meet again i think the it would be a repeat,and if they do im hoping we are home,cuz i dread that long ride to sandlick.ever bit of 40 mins lol.

JAMES this is one time we will agree with one another HAYSI has a better team all around than HONAKER no again I am not putting down either teams and they have got to be a better team and in this match up it is HAYSI from all that I have seen I think that you guys are atleast 2 touchdowns as good as HONAKER! and alot more discipline team but good luck to both congrats to HONAKER for the BDD TITLE WIN!!!(LOVE THOSE REBELS)!!!!!!!!!!