I was wrong...

WeirFootball

[ QUOTE ]

Him speak with forked tongue...

[/ QUOTE ]

Forked tongue comes in handy when you have to eat crow!!! Hey, Weirfootball, would you like a haybale to sit on while you eat that crow?? And remember, you're not supposed to talk with your mouth full.

I told you I was wrong and I won't post until the playoffs are over, but you still have to run your mouth. At first, I got on here and congratulated JM on the win and wished them good luck, but you had to come on here and throwing it in everyone's face that they won. Act like you've won a big game before!

[ QUOTE ]

I told you I was wrong and I won't post until the playoffs are over, but you still have to run your mouth. At first, I got on here and congratulated JM on the win and wished them good luck, but you had to come on here and throwing it in everyone's face that they won. Act like you've won a big game before!

[/ QUOTE ]

ah, but just prior to you congratulating us, in another post on a different thread, you bashed up for cheering a victory and said we were just doing so because we were jealous of Bluefield. You do speak with forked tongue...

Don't forget to chew completely.

I have to say something if you keep trying to call me out. I don't have to worry about your team. Weir or Wayne, whoever you end up playing first will destroy you. Enjoy your "successful" season while you can. When November comes I don't think you'll have too much to celebrate.