Ahhh the fresh taste of crow

mavsgrad

Ok first off I just want to say thanks for the Bluefield fans who congradulated JM on our win. It was a hard fought game that could have gone either way. I just want to say congrats to the Mavs and good luck to both teams throughout the rest of the season.

The other thing I wanted to point out was several quotes from WeirFootball, whom we all know is an expert on football and never exaggerates or makes outrageous statements he can't back up. grin.gif With that said I hope you enjoy reading these as much as I and I hope WeirFootball will keep his end of the deal.

Following quotes by WeirFootball:

Mark it down, Bluefield will go 3-0 to finish out the season. They will end up around a 8-10 seed in the playoffs

Ok, I said I wouldn't bring up James Monroe but you force med to. Bluefield is going to smack you guys by at least 3 TD's. You play a weak A schedule, let alone AA schedule.

If Bluefield doesn't go 3-0 to end the season it won't be because JM beats them.

I'll make you Mavs' fans a deal. If Bluefield beats you, I don't want to hear anything else about JM until after the playoffs. If you all win, I won't say another thing about Weir on here until after teh state championship game? Any takers?

MavsGrad, I'm glad you took the deal, and I will stick to my word and won't post again until after the state championship if you beat Bluefield.

I forgot you took the deal but I will stick to my word. This is my last post until after the state championship game. Congrats to the Mavs and good luck in the playoffs. Hopefully you will be traveling to Weir in the semis and I will definitely be at that game.