honaker gonna win at tazewell

moparman

<ul type="square"> honaker at tazewell may not be as close as people thinks honaker may have a few surprises instore for tazewell

<font color="orange"> </font> laugh.gif honaker 38 tazewell 13

dont you agree that honaker has the speed that it will take to win while all tazewell has is the built players. matt hayes and andrew bostic along with justin honaker and justin newberry will give them a run for their money

bdawg are u really from taz.something just dont sound right here .yea honaker has pretty good speed and talent but this seems to easy for that mopar man .i think he was wanting somebody to argue with lol.

yeah they do. andrew bostic is a major threat!!! matt hayes has a lot of speed. they has stuff under their sleeve for tazewell. honaker will come in ready to win, and if tazewell gets cocky then it will get them no where

nah i dont want honaker to relax. because they know that tazewell has a good team. and they dont doubt tazewell. but they have the speed and they know it. but they also know that tazewell has people with speed also!! they wont relax. and i dont want tazewell to either. because im not takin sides. i want it to be a brawl. i want it to be a good game. but i just think honaker will win.