How not to talk to ladies on myspace

PlatinumOdyssey

It's all fine and good to tell a lady when she looks nice, but gentlemen- let this be a lesson....

[ QUOTE ]

Date: Nov 2, 2005 6:25 PM Flag spam/abuse. [ ? ]

Subject: HELLOOOOOOOO NURSE

Body: hey, you should give me a call some time and get a drink. looking good and you sound good from what I read on your bio. have a great weekend. Love the costume!

sean

[/ QUOTE ]

first of all, i was not the nurse- second, most girls look for a little more class then a guy with the name "Beer is good, yes it is."

[ QUOTE ]

Date: Nov 2, 2005 2:31 PM Flag spam/abuse. [ ? ]

Subject: sexy...

Body: pics hun. Msg me on msgr, dwtg33@**.com, so we can talk.

[/ QUOTE ]

Please do not cat call to me on any messengers and please, there is more to women then T&A.

[ QUOTE ]

Date: Nov 1, 2005 8:09 PM Flag spam/abuse. [ ? ]

Subject: No Subject

Body: Hi! Colleen,

How are you doing? Hope that you had a good Halloween.

Saw you the HAITZ friends list and I thought I would click on to you and hope that we can become friends.

[/ QUOTE ]

No.

[ QUOTE ]

Date: Nov 1, 2005 7:37 PM Flag spam/abuse. [ ? ]

Subject: Friend Request

Body: Friend Request

[/ QUOTE ]

Looked at his profile- has 3 friends... NEXT

[ QUOTE ]

Date: Oct 31, 2005 7:27 PM Flag spam/abuse. [ ? ]

Body: hey! I was browsing through the my space profiles and came along yours. you seem pretty cool. I'm 25 and live in grand rapids. I'm going to tell you right from the start, cause it seems to be a problem with women, but im in a wheelchair. hopefully you'll understand. i'd like to chat sometime if your up for it. i have both aol and yahoo messengers or we can write back and forth on this. have a good day

chad

[/ QUOTE ]

Before you think it- has nothing to do with his disability. This guy has sent me several messages before asking me to call and to hang out and he just has no game.

[ QUOTE ]

Date: Oct 31, 2005 12:32 PM Flag spam/abuse. [ ? ]

Body: HELLO!

I am an artist in the Ann Arbor area looking for figure models for a body mold project I am currently workin on.

If you think you may be interested please let me know and I will elaborate a bit more for you!

Thanks

Andre

[/ QUOTE ]

Body artist? Riiiiiight.

[ QUOTE ]

Date: Nov 2, 2005 8:55 PM Flag spam/abuse. [ ? ]

Subject: hey.....

Body: hi sweetie im just trying to get to know peoples on here,and another im just saying hi but if u wanna hit me u know wut to do

[/ QUOTE ]

Just got that one and I don't think I need to say anything lmao...

So guys, this is how NOT to come at the ladies lmao... just found these amusing and thought I would share grin.gif

none taken, i often freak myself out...hahhaha...and btw, are YOU sayin im fat??? i didnt specifically say i was referrin to myself so you must think im fat?? hahahaha