Honaker/Haysi

photo

something like 33-6 or 7 i think .complete blowout and very sad picture for honaker.never seen a secondary get burnt so bad in one game in along time .just dont think the guys had their heart in it or haysi just wanted it more .but we just couldnt do nothin right .several drop passes,several fumbles(both sides),in the red zone and couldnt score several times .guess its just meant to be .playin with that many mistakes not goin to take u far into the playoffs anyway.but i guess its easy for afan to set in the stands and say what should be done when in reality the job is done by the guys on the field.im sure our guys wanted it but not as bad as the red team.

congrats to haysi keep it up and maybe you guys can bring home the big one this year you guys have gotten the speed and depth and I wrote earlier that haysi was about 2 touchdowns better than honaker and you proved my point great job good luck to you guys the rest of the way.