The Bluefield/James Monroe Thread

Sources

The fact is Bluefield Lost and JM did not, I remember being at the weir game last year and seeing Freddy Simon running up and down the field like an idiot celebrating the victory...Of course he had the right he won a big game...The last game was a big game for Monroe over bluefield wrapped up homefield through out....So don't lecture about silly/or not silly celebrations

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We came back from a 14 point deficite to win the game against a team that shut us down the entire game..

You beat a team that lost like 15 starters on both sides of the ball. And you feel the need to have a dicussion about us celebrating. Please just drop it...

I don't care about the past, I'm concerned about Saturdays game. Bluefield certainly has a lot going for them with the edition of three players they didn't have in the first matchup. I just hope our guys are all healthy Sat. These guys have played with a lot of heart all season, they've worked hard and won some tough games. They are battle tested and deserve to be in Wheeling. Best of fortune to the MAVS!!!!!!1

Last time I checked Jackson out ran the beavers for a 70-80 yard touchdown, don't under estimate our speed either, robertson can scoot as well when in open field...I do agree though that bluefield is quicker so I see the points being made.

yeah - that's what i was thinking... JM had speed that i wasn't aware of. so, slowing down the field slows them down just as much as it does us. i don't believe anyone in their right mind would put water on a field in this weather. and i know you was joking.

[ QUOTE ]

The fact is Bluefield Lost and JM did not, I remember being at the weir game last year and seeing Freddy Simon running up and down the field like an idiot celebrating the victory...Of course he had the right he won a big game...The last game was a big game for Monroe over bluefield wrapped up homefield through out....So don't lecture about silly/or not silly celebrations

[/ QUOTE ]

The way that game ended was an entirely different situation, as you said you where there. The fact is that JM celebrated at center field in Mitchell Stadium and believe me that's a no no. We'll see on saturday. Bring what you got JM, Cause the 8 time State champs are coming to end your season again....... enough trash talking said, let the players on the field settle it.

Oh and BTW coach Simon is an "idiot" Well maybe JM should hire an idiot like him and then they might win that ring.....

I dont care what any james monroe fan says. Coach simon gets these boys ready for any game they may play. If they play the green bay packers they would be ready. They would loose only by single digitsgrin.gif,but we would still be ready for him

Thats what i enjoy about bluefield football. Everybody thinks we'll never be ready for this game. But somehow coach simon motovates them and gets them to do what is nessacary to win

GO BEAVERS!!!!

This site right here gives us even more reason to try to beat them http://www.maxpreps.com/FanPages/Matchup...de-b17f539153f1

It says

"Based on the recent performance of both teams, MaxPreps predicts that Monroe (Lindside, WV) will beat Bluefield (WV) on 11/26/2005 with a final score of 27 - 21."

But it dont really matter what the computer thinks. It matters how we play on the field.

i thank your right about that. As a player i dont thank any team has as many hard working men as we do and it dosent matter who we play because from here on out its all business. We are here to go back to back

Bluefield, State Football Champions(AAA) 1959, 1962, 1965, 1967, 1975, 1984 (AA) 1997, 2004, (2005)