Twin Valley v. Oakhill Academy

Nicki_H

Lee there were several players that went to the oak hill academy basketball camp this summer such as me (blake tatum), ben mulkey, randy sayhouni, eric mulkey, marcus meade, and ricky michaels.

Tatum,haha i know that and you know i know that... but accually you said the only time they play around here is when they play in bristol, but they are located in the mouth of wilson... so thats a lil past galax i believe. so if you was a traveling person you could go see them quite regualry.

I got to meet some of there ball players. Do you remember DeSagna Diop the Center that went straight out High School from there? I've seen Melo,Rondo,Diop,Gray, and Josh Smith from Oak Hill play plenty of more but nothing beats Jerry Stackhouse seeing him on highlight tapes they shown us.

I am real good friends with the coach. We talk almost everyday. His office is very very nice, with a bunch of college books where the players dont even have to visit colleges, because everything is right there in the books for them

This year while i was there they had 3 players from temple deion deacons, antwayne robinson, and wilbur somthin but i dont remember his last name. They had one sg from the university of virginia and his name was on jr reyonlds.

i went to camp there a few years ago got to play a few pick up games with melo an josh smith it was great at the time didnt know who i was playin with but its a great place an if u like high school basketball then u gotta go watch them play