Room for State Championship

Cola

Call richlands Alumni he has a large home and I know he would welcome any and all folks from the area to stay with him and his wife. just bring your sleeping bag or your camper and he will let you park it in his front yard at no charge. Also he will have free food and drink before and after the game. Just send him a private message and tell him what time to except you.

[ QUOTE ]

Call richlands Alumni he has a large home and I know he would welcome any and all folks from the area to stay with him and his wife. just bring your sleeping bag or your camper and he will let you park it in his front yard at no charge. Also he will have free food and drink before and after the game. Just send him a private message and tell him what time to except you.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's all true. Although there are a few caveats:

1. Probably best to park in the back yard. Space in the front has been almost totally consumed by my collection of rusted out Ford Pintos up on blocks.

2. You'll need to give the password "Tuscarora" at the gate house. Staff there will then summon Jeeves who will direct you to the appropriate guest quarters.

3. Given the change in seasons, we regret that we cannot provide ample grocery items to feed a large contingent of guests. We are happy to share the grill, however we have been forced to adopt a strict BYOP (Bring Your Own Possum) policy.

4. All banjo picking and shotgun shooting activity must desist at 8:30 PM. We've found that if it goes much longer past then, it makes the natives a bit nervous.

5. If our dog "attacks" your leg, it's best just to let him finish.

If you can abide by these five simple rules, feel free to come on down. I'll be standing outside to greet you individually.

cousin_eddie.jpg

[ QUOTE ]

Maybe that is why Alum put all those restrictions with the visit. Were you alone or did you take your old woman and 12 youngens?

[/ QUOTE ]

There is a completely separate (and more exhaustive) list of requirements for OFISHE8. But in the interest of propriety, I didn't want to post them here.

Completely unrelated....anyone have good ideas for removing stains from couches, floors, and ceilings?

When I was on my way to Hardees this morning, I seen Ofishey8 loading up what looked like a station wagon type limozine thing. I reckon he is heading out to the game now!!!! I don't think he is takin his 12 kids though, cause he won't have no room. He was loading up an old fellow on a cot in the back of the limo with a bunch of flowers beside him. I reckon the old gentleman is going to hand out flowers along with them Tornado terrible towels at Jerry Falwell stadium.

My God Fat Back that guy was dead Ofishy8 is also a gravedigger by trade. He has burried alot of Tornado fans over the years, maybe he can take a of preachers from the aera to help the Blues to win. They could hold a tent revivel to help pay for the trip up to Lynchburg.

You are kidding me aren't you RHS 5346? What did the guy die of? You reckon he had a coronary after that last second win or too many Lions Club hotdogs? BTW- what does them numbers stand for after your name? I can figure out the RHS part but can't rightly decipher the numbers thing. Does it have something to do with your graduation year or your grades in high school???

None of what you think it is the number of tall boys I drank after I got out of RHS. And that was many years ago when whimppys was still around. Me and Cowboy would stand around the corner at Rexall drug store and check out the girls.

5346 or whatever his zipcode is has done give himself away. Any historian or union man that ever logged in hours at the Rexall Corner knows that it wasn't the style of 'Cowboy' to hang out there. I do suspicion that you have probably drunk a bunch of tallboys if you hung at Wimpys. In conclusion, you must be hardcore, sideburned, motorcyle riding, construction worker and not one of them tasseled loafer, peg panted, Izod shirt Rexall pretty boys!