Mark May says " WVU Coch of the Year"

bluefieldRocks

Did anybody see this coming. Last night i believe it was, mark may, yes the same one thats started the thing about throwing pennies said that coach rich rodreguez (sp) deserves coach of the year....I personally think this is just a big bunch of bull to say on his part. I think He's making up for what he said about them eariler in the season

Somebody on the tri state preps said some lawyer law firm outa charleston i believe sent espn (mark may) 500.00 worth of pennies and told him to forward that to the hurricane katrina relief fun..grin.gif

You can't put much stock in anything those guys say. Good or bad. Everything out of their mouths is based on ratings and trying to build up the teams being televised on ABC and ESPN. I'm not trying to take anything away from Rodriguez though. I think he's one of the best.

[ QUOTE ]

Better from the ignorance that spews from Corso and Herbstreit!

[/ QUOTE ]

Herbstreit knows his stuff, he's the best college football analyst that Espn has! Corso is annoying, but he's not too bad at picking the upset games.

I like Herbstreit but niether of those guys base their picks on what they really think. They will always agree on the easy picks but when it's a VT/Miami or Texas/Oklahoma Herbie will take the favorite and Corso will go with the upset. Rarely will they agree on a big game. Especially a big game on ABC/ESPN.