Who to blame for the loss??

bhssports

Who do we blame for the loss friday night? The team. We do not put the blame on single indivudal for a loss. We win as a team and lose as a team. We do not critice anyone for the decisions they made. The coaches came in with a game plan and they knew what they were doing? The controversy about jt playing qb, why not? A true team player does not complain about what a coach wants to do, especially ones that have been there the past 4 years. We werent getting the ball in the endzone so lets switch some things up and see if we cant get this wheel rolling. The Beavers took a gamble and it didnt work the way they planned. So what, nothing else was getting the ball in the endzone before then. Putting jt at quarterback didnt lose that game. Not wanting it more than the other team. This team didnt do the little things to win the game. Run off the Field when your suppose to. Show some emotion. This game is suppose to be fun and enjoyable. I saw it at the beginning of the game. But once adversity struck, the team was losing their confidence they had coming into this game. Congrats to Weir on their win. Congrats to Bluefield on your season, nothing to be ashamed of! Those returing next year, I know what your going thru and right now you guys need to come together and decide now if you want to get back where you were and win it or lay down and quit. It will take a lot of hard work, but trust me, no matter how many reps, or sets, or sprints, or hills, etc. you may have to do, its worth it in the end.