After watching Twin Valley........

ortho

play the red team from OHA, they may be their own worst ememy. Losing to team by 3 points in OT that has not lost a home game in 6 years, and only making 6 of 14 free throws, speaks volumes. Rumor has it that the red team beat Floyd by about 50 and Abingdon by about 30. This years TV club could be one of the regions best.

Oak Hill is definately a different type of animal then any team around here.. I heard a few ppl saying that their decent and not all that impressive.. but from what i seen they are a really complete team.. i look for the bdd to be all about the TV team.. maybe council haysi and possibly honaker to be dueling for 2nd and 3rd.. but as far as the TV team goes their definately one that can hold their own.. i'm interested in finding out how they due in the Virginia High Tournament

LOL now thats is funny for anybody to say that TV isnt that good is so dumb if they have seen them play and if they know anything about basketball these onlookers would see that this is the best team that TV has had and will have for a long long time with the addition of goodman this makes TV the deepest team in this area if not the state (single A) I dont see any BDD team getting as close as 17 points to TV in any game . keep up the good hard work TV its games like oakhill that turns the great into the best after all that is why we fall ,so that we may show the rest of the state how we get back up. GO BDD good luck to all the area teams.

no they didn't have the simon twins there this year. But they was still really good. they had a shooter Michaux Christian that was just an unbelievable shooter. Definately college material. and another guard that was really good to. They also had 2 or 3 big guys that looked like they we're 6'5 or 6'6, and could definately jump. one of their students said that it was going to be one of their better years for the red team.