Is this why the war in iraq isint working???

bluefieldRocks

The kids, which the american's are trying to help out are launching rocks at the us vehicles...

and like other people said. We've been over there in iraq trying to make "peace" or whatever bush refers to it as. And these childern are throwing rocks at us troops..If that happened in america the kid would be in very serious trouble. But in iraq there new form of goverment seems not to care so much..

If these childern are allowed to do such things, was this even the right thing to do?

I say shoot them with a paintball gun. But thats just me

http://media.putfile.com/Iraqs-Sweet-Children

the problem is the US cares too much about people and human rights...that makes us weak,when we should be bustin a$$ and not worrying so much about criminals rights and collateral damage and rebuildin and providing this and providing that..the US needs to re-evaluate foreign policy and roll over anyone and anything that stands in our way..period our troops did their job, bring them home and let the worthless UN deal with the aftermath..they are the most crooked, cowardly organization the US has ever been aligned with and we do NOT need their approval and we do NOT need to allies with them..put me in charge and you'll see things change in a hurry, but make no mistake, this former soldier supports the presidents deciion to invade, Iraq..problem is we are done there, lets move on to the next country, be it Syria, be it Iran, be it N Korea....we should face all threats head on...vote for me in 08...lol

"Tom in 08" haha

If you say go for war then, i just couldnt vote for you. Seeing i have relatives that are over there right now and i want to bring them home as quick as possible...

But im sure there all for that if you invade the mexican shores or something exotic...lmao

you gotta remmeber, every soldier raises his hand and takes the oath to faithfully follow the orders of the commander in chief, every soldier knows there is a possibility and a PROBABILITY that there could be a war, so the families just have to bear with them and tuff it out..more and more people are thinking the military is just a job, its much more than that, its a job that could likely cost you you're life and force you to take a life and every soldier knows that..they join willingly and honorably so give them a chance, they knew the risks

I gotta say that i support the presidents choice to go into iraq and have the utmost respect and total support for our military. Those guys and gals are top notch in my book and whether you support the war or not you should be considered a trator if you throw off on our military!!!! I think there is one thing that nobody is really talking about and that is the prevailing cause behind all the fighting going on in the middle east from iraq to israel. We are fighting a religous war. These terrosits as we call them are Muslims who are dying for their faith. That is why things in iraq are the way they are. You would think that the power of the US military would cause these terrorists to give up but these people believe that the only sure way of going to heaven is by being a martyr in a holy war. That is why they won't stop fighting. As Americans we had best be concerned about our own country here at home. If we continue to give Islam the right to spread in our country while supressing Christianity, which is what our country was founded on, then we will be seeing riots in New York like France did and suicide bombings will be and every day thing here at home. This may sound far fetched or like i am a religous fanatic but the truth is I am a red blooded American by birth and a Christian by the grace of God and the shed blood of Jesus Christ and i can promise you that these so called terrorists will not stop until they have spread Islam throughout the world and if it means they have to kill our soldiers one rode side bomb at a time they will do it. Whether you are for or against the war is of little importance. As Americans we need to look to God and ask Him to be with us in this war.

GMan, i dont remember us disagreeing on anything except UT/VT..lol, its all good. i want to address a cpl issues really quickly... as for islam, it is a religion on par with christianity until the fanatics get invloved, that can be said with any religion really, secondly, i only say the pull the troops out so that it will force the UN to take a stance and pull their weight..the US soldiers have shouldered enuff of the load and the UN should do their part..thats it..if you listen to most of the soldiers in Iraq right now, they dont want to pull out b/c all their buddies that have given their lives, then their sacrifice will be for nothing..i just want the UN to do something

Tom as a veteran i have a lot of respect for you and while i don't want to get into a reigous discussion i will say this. Don't by into the media propoganda that islam is a peaceful religion, it is not. The truth is that islam teaches there followers to spread their religion by whatever means neccesary, even terrorism. The extremests aren't Muslims who have are perverting their religion but rather Muslims who follow what Islam teaches to the letter. As for Islam being on par with Christianity, yes this is America and under the constitution Muslims have just as much right to worship as Christians but asside from that Islam and Christianity have no similarities.

i fully understand your point Mavs, and by me saying its on par with christianity, im smply referring to how strong each of the respective religions followers are in their beliefs..im in no means a supporter of islam or muslims for that matter...did you see what happened in Australia yesterday?? bad situation down there about to get worse....lol

Qoute of the Day:

Jay Leno

"With t-storms,hurricanes,and tornados tearing from one end of the contry to another, do you really think its a good time to take GOD out of the pledge of allegence?"