Paintball

tigerfan

Its been a while since I've posted anything about paintball. Just wondering who plays or has thought about playing. If anyones interested take a look at www.smackz.com Its a local paintball site, if you are from this area (Russell Co, Tazewell Co, etc..), you might see some people you know. Look in "media index", lot of cool pics. & vids. Heck, ole "Cola" himself used to frequent one of the local fields & shoot it up with his buds.

haha i used to play paintball all the time, with the reign of tremor, phobia..formerly k-wack on smackz. we were in a magazine...ooo.....yea i still got my gear lotta money in all that too...its for sale all of it, pm me... its in the market section bout 2 pages back...

You got the addictive part right, but the expence depends on what level you are play'n on. Recreational speedball / woods ball isn't to expensive, but tournament ball on the other hand can be quite expensive. If you have never played before, I would suggest renting equipment before buying your own gear. Paintball gear does depreciate pretty fast, but what doesn't. Cross Creek does have enough rental gear for 12 players.

Its an adrenalin rush. for all you that have not tried or seen it, check it out the next chance you can. Honaker does host one of the best fields on the east coast! Just give ole Willis a yell and he will hook you up, he even does groups.

[ QUOTE ]

Its an adrenalin rush. for all you that have not tried or seen it, check it out the next chance you can. Honaker does host one of the best fields on the east coast! Just give ole Willis a yell and he will hook you up, he even does groups.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks. Come on out and play some ball.