Snow Skiing

boomer

i use to work up at Winterplace in ski school, but now i work up at Snowshoe on Weekends... and it's a world of difference. Snowshoe is THE BEST resort in the Mid Atlantic. nothing compares until you get up into upper PA or New York.

i could maybe answer any questions... that or www.snowshoemtn.com

check out this link, and look around the site -- http://www.snowshoemtn.com/tickets/tickets/index.htm

Midweek Days (Monday - Thursday)

Adult $45 $50

Junior $30 $35

Weekend Days (Friday - Sunday)

Adult $60 $65

Junior $40 $45

Holidays (12/26 - 1/2, 1/13 - 1/16 & 2/17 - 2/20)

Adult $62 $67

Junior $40 $45

if it's the kids (or your) first time, then be sure to get a lesson... it's well worth it.

of course, these prices are all discounted if you get a room and stay a couple nights.

do you ski or board?

Back in my younger days, several of us BC basketball boys would load up in the station wagon and attack the slopes. Skiing was all we did; never heard of the snowboards although some of those post player lummoxes were more suited for sliding then skiing

Hey boomer...

We were at BC at the same time...you are right...skiing is all you ever did because you couldn't play basketball...LOL.

You were part of that team that scored 150+ on Knoxville College, right??? That was one of the most unbelievable games I've ever seen...Todd Hopkins went off!!! What was the name of the little point guard...I can see his face but can't recall his name...I think he had over 40 that night too.

[ QUOTE ]

Hey boomer...

We were at BC at the same time...you are right...skiing is all you ever did because you couldn't play basketball...LOL.

You were part of that team that scored 150+ on Knoxville College, right??? That was one of the most unbelievable games I've ever seen...Todd Hopkins went off!!! What was the name of the little point guard...I can see his face but can't recall his name...I think he had over 40 that night too.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just thought of it!!! Ralph Stovall.

Hey G-Man! You are almost right; the Boomer was always studying so much he didn't have mush time for rest & recreation so when he had a few moments out with the boys he took advantage of it! The Boomer has hung up the Converses for a referee's whistle now - who would ever have believed it; especially the time Coach made us guard the guys that were hurting us the most--the refs!