What Type of Music

lee

What is your age?  

1. 1. What is your age?

i like rap and old rock that new rock isnt that great some songs are alright ex headstrong but every ac/dc song is great my dad had some un released albums form australia 20+ years ago untill there house caught on fire.

How about you bigd what do you like?

thanks, what can i say. I like the classics....I would have put more, just didnt feel like it... But i will now i suppose

Steve Miller Band, Black Sabbith, The Eagles (top 3 all time group),John Meloncamp, Aerosmith, led zepplin, CCR, Grand Funk Railroad (well really only 1 of there songs, not sure what its called, but it says the same thing over and over again, "im getting closer to my home" haha),Pink Floyd, Styx, The doors,...

I could go on and on...grin.gif

ok.. its about 20 percent the same... lil jon has a different beat alot of differnt words just the ight ight ight is about the only thing the same its not really the same at all besides the ight.. but ozzy's is good 2

I think most rap music is garbage but there have been a few artists over the years that I like. Run DMC, LL Cool J and Will Smith. There might be a few others with one or two songs I like but not many.

will and ll cool j is awesome ive got almost everone of there cd's.. in will smith new cd he sounds like ali where he did that movie to be like him and it took a couple years to make and he talked like him

if some people took time too actually listen to the music of the rap genre...and listen to the lyrics (most of em)...Youll see theres more to it than what most people think....Of course this is southwest VA so what am i saying..too many rednecks..nobodys open enough...

first off im not your "buddy". i dont know you... secondly the word "race" was never brought into my side of the arguement...Thridly your gonna sit here and tell me that if i did a survey on music, in charolette and in (lets say) richlands asking which genre of music you like more, with choices like rap classic rock country, rap would sky rocket off the charlotte sheet, likewise counrty would blowoff the richlands sheet...so it does have to do with were your from, even more than that, it has to do with who you hang with and who you grow up with....that (atleast i thought) was common sense...

that is true the area has some effect on the music and 2nd who you hang with has some effect on the music... saying you think skaters and thugs listen to rap.. your wrong there me and my friends are honor roll students and we listen to rap that really dont have a great effect on the music you listen to as much as where you live does ex. big citys has rap on the radio... in richlands you barley ever hear rap but to get my point by its just what you like there really isnt decieding factors.

[ QUOTE ]

Buddy i use to live in Charlotte NC.,....I know many people who dont like rap, who are by the way black and white...

So it has absouletly nothing to do with certain area's and what race people are...

[/ QUOTE ]

dude u've lived in bluefield your whole life!! haha