ronnie brown and other cards

richlands76

and you was saying $5 minimum for the lowest? good luck with that. i got 4 letters for card collectors: E-B-A-Y ...... get the cards you want and pay 25% - 50% of the Beckett value. have patience and you can get any card you want for the price you want.

well, after i posted that message... i went to ebay and did a search for ronnie brown sage. i'm just not a fan of that brand because it doesn't hold it's value like other brands.

well, you be a fan of press pass... and be sure to watch in beckett how it holds value over the years (or might i add, how it doesn't hold value). topps chrome, sp, and sp authentic are cards that go up in value, even when the player isn't doing much.

[ QUOTE ]

well, you be a fan of press pass... and be sure to watch in beckett how it holds value over the years (or might i add, how it doesn't hold value). topps chrome, sp, and sp authentic are cards that go up in value, even when the player isn't doing much.

[/ QUOTE ]

The only cards that really hold their value are vintage Hall of Famers. Most of today's "Hot Rookies" will be commons within a few years.

"hot rookies" always start out sky high... then go down after their rookie season. i've always found that inserts really lose their value, and that some brands really lose their value... but regular set Chrome and SP have always been good to me. so that's what i prefer... granted, regular Topps card might hold it value at $6 or $8 and increase from there... but the chrome and sp for that same player will hold it's value at $25 - $30 increase from that point. it just depends on what your interest is. but press pass never does any good, and i'm not real familiar with sage - so i'm not sure about that one.