pokie .vs. bland

bcbathletics

don't know why i didnt put this in the original but i think it will be a sweep, but the guys varsity game should be very intersting because mark little is pretty good..what is he averaging a game?? someone told me it was around 28 points...

bland won, they had momentum for most of the the game, and killed us inside. nobodywas really on tonight, not even mark, he was sick so thats some of it but bland doubled n tripled teamed him which is good coaching. congats on the win and good luck on the next game.

mark little was averging 30 + before this one ... pocy

Mark is gonna have to get some help if they want to contend. Most teams will double and triple team you star shooter if you don't have anyone else to step it up. HOpe that Pocahontas has a great season though.

• 2 weeks later...

Ill tell you stood out Tyler Eastep (sophmore) had 16 points and 8 rebounds. Matt Morris (senior) had 19 points and 5 rebounds. jacob Leighton (senior) had 14 points and 7 rebounds. and hunter romano (senior) had 12 points and 4 assists. Bland didnt double and triple tema mark little. if bland doubled and tripled him he wouldnt of had 24 points liek he did. Bland played help side defense. Does anyone tell the difference bettween help side D and double coverage???? When he drove the lane someone was there to HELP OUT!! OMG learn the game people.