Richlands B-Ball

bound4glory

At the beginning of the season I put a post on here saying that Richlands would be one of the worst teams in the area. I am a big enough man to admit that I was wrong and I appoligize to every richlands player and fan. Sorry for the doubts.

The team has played well at times this year. Have had trouble finishing in the 4th quarter. I think all the games they have lost with maybe the expection of 1 they were either tied or ahead at some point in the 4th quarter. I do think the program is on the right road to turn around. Currently they are 5-6.

I agree they looked much better last night, even though it was in a losing cause. We missed McCall at point but I thought Stanton did well in his absence. They are playing hard and giving great effort. I have one small complaint, I feel Coach McGee subs to freely and should let his starting five develop some cheminstry. I understand he is a rookie coach and is learning , also. It seems everyone loves to beat Richlands and we always get their best game.They will be much improved come tournament time.