bland @ pokie

skydusky

This Wednesday, Bland travels to pokie. Do you think that pokie will be mentally ready for this bland team. Bland handed it to them last time. Personally i think pokie will be ready for them this go around. I think Little will have an AVERAGE night and i think the other players will step up and play basketball and it wont be the little show. But Blands got some good players of there own, I dont know there names but they have a complete team if they would just play with teamwork and patience. But any predictions and someone tell me the bland players names. I dont know any of them.

sky dusky

No i dont think pokie will be ready. This Bland team stuck with us until the very end. and i dont think pokies got a GREAT team. But i think the Bears will win thsi matchup easily. All i know from Bland is Rob Fualkner, Matt Morris, Hunter Romano, Tyler Eastep, and the big dude Leighton.

this is the first post of this thread.....

[ QUOTE ]

. But Blands got some good players of there own, I dont know there names but they have a complete team if they would just play with teamwork and patience. But any predictions and someone tell me the bland players names. I dont know any of them.

sky dusky

[/ QUOTE ]

same person, different thread...

[ QUOTE ]

Ill tell you stood out Tyler Eastep (sophmore) had 16 points and 8 rebounds. Matt Morris (senior) had 19 points and 5 rebounds. jacob Leighton (senior) had 14 points and 7 rebounds. and hunter romano (senior) had 12 points and 4 assists. Bland didnt double and triple tema mark little. if bland doubled and tripled him he wouldnt of had 24 points liek he did. Bland played help side defense. Does anyone tell the difference bettween help side D and double coverage???? When he drove the lane someone was there to HELP OUT!! OMG learn the game people.

[/ QUOTE ]

grin.gif

anyways, bland kinda suprised us last time we played, kinda under estimated the bears, but i think pocy will be much more prepared and it'll be a much better game than the first