Grundy @ Graham

kave06

Bigger loss for Grundy tonight. Ont the 2nd play of the night, Grundy PF Stephan Baker went down with a knee injury. Pre x ray and MRI reported by an Orthopedic docter who was in the stands was probable tear of the ACL and possibly the MCL.

you gotta love those graham fans also...someone goes down in a game they cheer and laugh at them....no class what so ever..i thought when someone gets hurt you show a little class and sportsmanship anyway....they are the worst fans i have ever seen...

thats ridiculous, you are just mad you lost or something.

a few middle school kids wouldn't shut up, but thats it. all other fans were showing respect.."worst fans ever" right...only because graham won.

Actually, no, he isnt just mad because we lost. Their was a pretty good amount of laughter and yelling when Stephen went down. Worst fans ever, im not sure about that but those who were laughing made the whole student section look very classless to Grundy fans and players. Was it directed towards our player? I cant prove that but if it wasnt they picked a bad time to get the "giggles".

The giggling was due to the young man that was doing the announcing. He said the kids name wrong and then someone corrected him and repeated the right name afterwards and the kids were laughing at him. They were in no way laughing at the kid that got hurt. You could see that he was in alot of pain.

And another thing is that when Stepen Baker went down was right after Rob Henry made the shot and got fauled so some of the fans were clapping for that and then saw that Baker was hurt and then the stopped. I cant remember any of our Fans being classless.