blfd and Logan

twopac

yeah its true Chris Robertson was the kid he made the basket for logan, tried to lob it from one side of the court to the other side where a teammate was and in the midst of doing so the ball some how found its way into the basket

and i'm like you fellas i'm not gonna say Logan didnt get there fair share of shakes, but it was nothing like it was when you guys played against Wyo. East

there was questionable calls and obvious missed calls on both ends really...

I agree. I'm not saying it was a totally one sided affair. Logan did get their breaks, but the officiating was inconsistent all night. At some points they let them kill each other, and some points they called touch fouls. But I wasn't talking about the bucket robertson made on our end, that was the right call, and i have to say i don't think i have ever seen that happen before, not like that. But i meant on the other end, there were two NBA continuation fouls where we fouled them on the floor, and they took one to two more steps and shot it up and in, and the refs counted the bucket along with the foul. They were legitimate fouls, but they were on the floor. Do you remember those baskets?

nope Matt is actually closer to Bluefield this yr than he is Westside

Matt is the head coach of the 9th grade Princeton team!

i was hoping to still see Matt at Westside this yr but apparently Princeton offered better things than sitting under his dad and Nick Cook

one thing about Oceana, they have put some good talent and coaches through out WV or at least southern WV

Matt being the head coach of the 9th grade Princeton team

Jason and David Mathis being the Head Coach and Asst. Coach at James Monroe

Coach Hopkins and Nick Cook @ Westside

that's a lot of talent there

almost wish we could have all them coaching in some form or another for Westside....lol

i hear ya

Still would be nice, from my point of view anyways...lol

btw Bluefield's not alone in the lost column to Logan

Westside loses by 4 in regulation to them

Blufield actually did better than WS did tonight

Logan came out did what they had to do and did well in it

Davis and Sizemore had great nights though and WS was almost able to pull the upset

player of the game for Logan had to be Chris Robertson, had 27pts and a nice "dunk", i put it in "" cause i personally didnt consider it a dunk, he layed it in and grabbed the rim from my view point, but ask a logan fan and they will say different

either way i'll take this loss, i said at the start of the season i wanted to split with Logan and East and Westside has done just that

i feel as chances are much better now cause of the splits, just hope WS doesnt prove me wrong in my thinking...lol