Bluefield vs. Princeton

bluefieldRocks

bluefield wins by 7 i think, it was a close game throughout, dexter moore and reece jordan had huge games, but all in all everyone was solid, t/n was a good win and back to business t/m against oak hill in the regular season finally

I just hope the gym isn't as hot tomorrow night. Dang...

On a side note, I want to say congrats to Bluefield Middle School for their win in the Mercer county championship game Thursday night. They beat Princeton by 19. The future is looking good for years to come at BHS...

lol yeah i know what ya mean it was roasting, i agree i seen the middle school team several times and it does look like we have some more talent comin, but thats for another day, after t/m the regular season will be over and it'll be time to make another run to the civic center and hopefully go a lil deeped then the last 2 years makin just the semi's before losing

Guest JJBrickface

34 points for Moore is nice. It looks like we have consistency with Moore and Jordan. If we could get one more guy to give a real good consistent performance then this team can win it all.

If Matthews give 100% each game in the postseason then Bluefield's goal of a state title is very realistic. They need Matthews inside asserting himself, staying out of foul trouble, and grabbing rebounds. He doesn't have to score a lot of points, just rebound and play good defense. This is his final ride in the Bluefield uniform, so I hope he puts forth the effort and determination that he showed last night the rest of the way.

Who all is Princeton going to lose this year? What will they have for next year? You Princeton folk sure are quiet after last night. Where are you? You weren't invisible after the first two games. Just wondering what the expectations are for next year.

You can say what you want about moore getting player of the game..

But if you were at the game you would have have to given it to matthews. He deffiently made a big impact, 17 rebounds, 8 points..and he had a few steals i believe also..

Good job bluefield on a good game. But i still say Matthews player of the game reguardless of who scored more

He is the landlord!grin.gif