Wyo East heads home

twopac

Westside defeated Wyo East t/n 48-37, westside moves on, and those cheaters from wyoming east are done now, c-ya later warriors, i bet they wish they had the same officials 53 free throws may have helped them t/n, they shouldnt have beaten bluefield

well I didnt get to attend the game, but was told by many Westside fans that it was Wyo. East's to lose

what i mean by that is simply Wyo. East had the game in the bag or so i was told, but then bad coaching choices and arguing within the ranks of the players/coaches and East would end up losing the ball game

now that's what one or two Renegade Fans told me, other said it was about like it was earlier in the season at Westside, when Westside made the come back

either way Wyo. East really made other guys that normally wouldnt beat them, step up and beat them

big games from Justin Sizemore who injured his ankle early in the game and was not at 100% as usual he scored 15pts to lead the Renegades

also a big game from Westside freshman Eric Bailey, wow, if anyone told me this kid would be this valuable for Westside, i would have called them a liar but good game from them

and considering his eye got cut open in the game a solid game from Blankenship of Westside as well

look forward to next week against Mt. View, it could be a interesting match or a blowout

either way i'm hoping for another Westside win and a trip back to Charleston!