Virginia High vs. Graham

Highlandsfan

So you are 0-4-1 in your last five games and your starting to click? And 0-5-1 against the Highlands. Hmmmmm for the first time i am speachless. You truely have a dizzing logic. My prediction is, you can flip a coin to see who is going to be the two teams out of the Southwest this year. The road probably ends there for the District. My logic is as follows, Carroll is suppose to be as strong as anyone in the Southwest, tied Tazewell, Tazewell tied Graham and the Peidmont as well as the Highlands sweept the District. Graham still has a shot to beat Virginia High at VHS givin they cant play on big field due to a lack of speed. Even if they do win Virginia High isnt going anywhere anyway and should end up 0-4 in the district for a second straight year. But keep looking on the bright side of things. In all honesty i think Graham is a pretty good team. I think their biggest problem has been formation wise. They give up way to many shots trying to play counter attack soccer. A good team will score if you keep giving them chances. I really dont care who makes it to Regionals as long as the Southwest or Highlands wins 1st and 2nd in Regionals and shuts up the Peidmont. Good luck to everyone.

in all honesty i think this is one of the weekest years for the SWD. It seems like all the teams are at a rebuilding stage. i know for a fact carroll lost a huge amount of talent from last years team. Granted they still have plenty of talent, just when you lose two all state players and another player who's college team just won the national championship (which he started might i add) it's hard to replace that.. give the swd about 2 more years, 3 at the most, then highlands better watch out.

I would not even say two years, I believe that SWD will be back next year. I believe Carroll, Tazewell, and Marion between the three of them only have about 7 seniors. These three will be hard to beat next year if nothing happens to their players.

to all of you who say we cannot win...screw you guys...2-0 over George Wythe...i know...wow George Wythe...but they have a good team this year so yeah...we CAN win and we will continue to win...

havent proved anything...hmmm...a 1-1 tie with Abingdon sorta proves something to me....we can play with the supposedly untouchable highlands teams....if we have a good day which we will have quite a few of those in the near future...we can play with any team...we have great talent and great leadership in our seniors....

and another thing...i dont see why everyone is dissing ME for having pride and confidence in the team i play on...should i just get on here and tell everyone we are gonna lose every game...is that what you guys want me to say...that we suck and we cant win anymore games...last time i checked it was ok to have pride and confidence in our game....sorry fellas...

ummmm reality check out shot by about 20-3 in the tie with Abingdon and you only played 30 min. halves. Other scores 6-1 AHS, 3-1 AHS, 3-2 MSH, 3-2 MSH, 2-0 VHS who Tazewell beat 3-0. Thats a record of 0-5-1. I dont think you are any where near a story book ending. All anyone is saying to you is keep it real on here. You cant possably believe that your team has played well enough to go deep into state. I like Carroll County they seem to play hard, have a good grasp on who they are and what they are going to have to do in order to win. They have a chance to get it togather and make some noise. Untill you are willing to see the flaws in your team and the fact that you need to improve a ton before you can even make it to regions, you a doomed to be making excuses as to why your team came up short.

"You cant possably believe that your team has played well enough to go deep into state."

woah buddy...i never said State...i said we will make it to at least 2nd round Regionals....hmmm...twist of words maybe?? im just sayin that we have confidence...so dont try and take it away from us with the trash talking...we can talk all we want...its up to you guys to just sit there and let us or actually fight back like you have been....i mean if you just say good luck or something...then this would have stopped a long time ago...but no you guys have to say we suck and crap like that....

If you go to page 4 under week two 2nd page you will read from Grahamcmid08 "we can go deep into the State tourney this year" 9/26/05 Kind of hard to twist that around wouldnt you say. You can boast just dont back down when your team gets called on it.