everyone remember me and my family....

RenegadeFan

prayer is a powerful thing and something i stand in need of today.

i've always seen myself a strong person of faith and strong in God and what not, but right now me and my family are going through a terrible time.

Thursday afternoon my grandpa passed away, he was 95.

to me it just dont seem fair, 95 yrs dont seem long enough, i've only been able to say that i've known him for 23 yrs.

grandpa lived in the same house in which i live in, along my youngest uncle.

no need to say home just dont seem the same!

its a lot quiters, more lonely, and even seems colder now days than before.

so i ask everyone if you pray, pray for me in this time of despair. also remember my uncle who lives in the same house with me, him and grandpa was always togehter, you never saw one without the other. and he is taking it pretty hard. so remember him!

and remember the rest of my family, i have a big family of 6 uncles, 3 aunts, 15 cousins, and then alot of them have families of there own now and it all is just a hard time to deal with for all.

but more so for me and my uncle.

the wake is tomorrow (sunday) night and the funeral monday at 1pm.

when the wake and funeral is over with, everyone will go back there lives.

my mom and step dad will be going back to ohio, my uncles, aunts, cousins, etc. will all have there lives and families to go back to, but me and my uncle with have a process to go through of getting use to it just being us. and frankly i dunno if we'll ever get use to that. i asked him the other day about when my grandma died back in 1988 how long did it take for him to get use to her not being around or in the house and he said i'm yet to get use to it. and if that is any indication as to what i got to look forward to, then its not good.

so as i said, everyone just really remember me (shawn) and my uncle (bobby) and the rest of my family.

Hey man I am sorry to hear about you grandfather. I will remember you in my prayers. I hope that the Lord will give you peace and encouragement.

I Thessalonians 4:13-14 But we do not want you to be uniformed, brethren, about those who are asleep, so that you will not grieve as those who have no hope. For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so God will bring with Him those who have fallen asleep in Jesus.