Portrait subject needed

BigD4VT

I need a volunteer to pose for an outdoor portrait. Male or female doesn't matter. I need it for an assignment in the photography course I'm taking. I could use a family member but I already have tons of pictures of them and I want something fresh. I will give you an 8x10 of the shot you like best as well as a CD with different sizes for printing and web/email use. I can come to you if you aren't too far away. I would like to do this within the next week if possible.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone else interested? I need to get something done soon so I can send it in. I know a lot of you use pictures on your MSN and My Space or whatever. Wouldn't you like to have a professional quality portrait for that?

I appreciate that. How old are your kids? I've taken hundreds of pictures of my 6 year old nephew but I don't think I can get him to hold still long enough for this one. I need someone who's willing to follow directions and be patient.