Shocking!

pistol4

to some... I didn't know whether to post this in football or baseball or basketball , nevertheless, as of today, Wills Murray is officially a Tazewell Bulldog again, declaring guardianship with his grandparents in Tazewell.

For those who don't know, (and care for whatever reason), this is his second move, first moving to Graham a couple years ago from Tazewell, and now moving back to Tazewell as a senior.

I wasn't trying to start anything negative, i was just stating a fact. I believe the thing about coach cambpell though, he has had a lot of athletes go nowhere.. i wonder if he'll playfootball for tazewell.

Not that shocking really. Senior year is when most kids decide what they want to do after high school and if they have special athletic ability, they may have to make sacrifices and do whatever it takes to make it to the next level. Graham has no indoor baseball facilities and no Summer or Fall program. Tazewell has excellent coaches and the community is commited to its baseball program. If I wanted to play baseball in College I'd probably play there too.

Guest old_school

The people that I have talked to in Tazewell have been looking forward to this move for some time now. I don't think he is going to play football because of the fall workouts for baseball. Great addition to a young, talented baseball team.

rhs_1_2005 you dont even know wills, for one he broke a bone in the bottom of his foot, oh and i think he started basketball his soph and junior year so tell me why wouldnt he start again? who would start over him? oh and BTW he already has an offer for Baseball by Ferrum thats one more offer you ever got in whatever sport you played...

well i don't know about the broken bone, but i know he was in pain. Past that, i guess it was just his will to play.. or maybe the choice to try and play football or surely play basketball. RHS 1 is right in some of the things he said though, i'll leave it at that.

And i don't know if a college can make an offer to a junior either... someone correct me if im wrong {{ someone who actually knows, please ;-) }}

Yes! I've seen several cases of underclassmen accepting offers before the end of their junior year. DeAngelo Hall and Ed Wang are two who made early commitments to VT in recent years.

just stop turning it into something negative. he wants to play baseball for a coach that will make him better and get him offers to play in college. quit talking about what kids cant do on he instead of what they can. from the games i saw when he played against tazewell last year he is a very good player and has alot of potential in his sport. i think its good that he is dedicated enough to move back and get better and still take abuse from people for wanting to.

sorry if i went to far, im not tryin to down him im sayin hes a good baseball player, just not basketball or football like everyone thinks. ill give him that at baseball cause he is good at it... i also said it was smart for him to go to taz with lou bein there

[ QUOTE ]

sorry if i went to far, im not tryin to down him im sayin hes a good baseball player, just not basketball or football like everyone thinks. ill give him that at baseball cause he is good at it... i also said it was smart for him to go to taz with lou bein there

[/ QUOTE ]

UMMMMMMM, that would be Coach Peery to you son!

An offer can be made to a then-Junior, rising-Senior the day after LOI day (first week of February). A player can accept that offer as early as he wishes, but he can't OFFICIALLY sign the LOI until the following February signing day.