Shocking!

pistol4

[ QUOTE ]

UMMMMMMM ok... didnt know how he spelt his last name peery or perry so i just said lou, but im so terribly sorry if i offended you by that, NOT

[/ QUOTE ]

You didnt offend me son, but you will show respect to those who have earned it.

[/ QUOTE ]

well since im your "son" now i guess ill call you "dad"... but to bad for you i know him and am friends with him, and if i was young and still in high school or college then id say coach peery... but im not and i will say lou if i want to cause im friends with him

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

well since im your "son" now i guess ill call you "dad"... but to bad for you i know him and am friends with him, and if i was young and still in high school or college then id say coach peery... but im not and i will say lou if i want to cause im friends with him

[/ QUOTE ]

ok

I agree ghs84. I don't ever blame a kid for doing whatever it takes to follow your dreams. You only get one senior year and if you want to play at the next level you have to make sacrifices sometimes. Kids do it in basketball and football all the time. I'm sure it was a tough choice for him to make. Graham's baseball program consistently underachieves. The G-Men will finish 4th in the SWD this year with or without him so the loss of Wills shouldn't affect Graham's final standing at all. I hope he has a great senior year and goes on to represent our area at the next level. He has all the tools to do it.