Back from the dead... for awhile.

BarraBrava99

"COME ON CHUCK WHERE IS THE ASSISTANT COACH THAT I HAD THAT WAS SO FIRED UP ABOUT THE US TEAM?"

Sorry Marion. Internet access for me has been non existent for the last two months or so. Greetings all!!! This is the first time I've been here since before the world cup. I didn't even get to enjoy the tournament hardly at all (everytime there was a match I was working!!!). I only got to watch two second halves and one whole match of the tournament, and that was the final (what was Zidane thinking?). I got Jake to record most of the games for me, so I'm catching up now with the help of about 20 VHS tapes.

"...THE ASSISTANT COACH THAT I HAD THAT WAS SO FIRED UP ABOUT THE US TEAM?"

Yeah, after that uninspired "effort" (if you can call it that) my fire has turned lukewarm and I have a bad taste in my mouth... But hey! There's still 2010!!! grin.gif Maybe I'll get to come back here again soon. Until then everyone take care and I hope you all enjoyed the biggest show on earth!