coach @ pocahontas

POCYHOKIE

[ QUOTE ]

well you remeber WRONG pocahontas never played grahmm in the pre seson.your pom poms must have blocked the veiw of the team you thought was pocy.ha ha ha genuss

[/ QUOTE ]i'm pretty sure they did..

They did play and you are wrong! You must have a short memory. I guess those 5'10 300 pound athletic men have selective memories. My whole point is watch football, coach football, do whatever you choose... If you want to criticise coaches who go out and care about the kids and want them to be more than what they were the day before then YOU need to reevaluate yourself! Better yet get a four year education degree, learn some self respect and respect for others and maybe YOU will be fortunate enough to coach little leauge baseball and make your mark on this world. POCYHOKIE you obviously did not play or perhaps you couldnt see over those 5"11 300 pound athletes who ran the 40 in 8 minutes 45 sec standing on the sidlines blocking your view from the stands. By the way do you have that STATE RING to show everyone (laugh) Stop living in the past, its just high school football. By the way the assistant coaches at POCY went to the Montcalm and Big Creek Game! Thats what assistant coaches do! Woo Hoo! AND THE JV AT GRAHAM DID PLAY A PRESEASON GAME AGAINST THE FAMED HAMMER TIME! FACT PARTNER!

P.S. How many hammer time players received a college degree for there hard work on the field? Better stick to academics! We should be talking about young mens futures not some single A football program from the early 80's. Thats my last post. I started out defending a coach and wound up talking to a delusional former athelete (300+ pounds 5'10, 8 minute 40), please get a degree in education so that one day you can coach little league baseball against the best!

well miss kan'tdo you r krazzzzy they did not ever play if you would like to put some money were your under achiveing mouth is then you can.how many people has been busted for steriods from pocy from pocy.I bet you have never played one down of ball.Maybe @ the rec. like your close "BUDY"

'

First, learn to spell. This was never supposed to be a english lesson. I am a GENIUS obviously you are not (GENUSS). Has been busted for steriods... My GOD that is completly destroying the ENGLISH LANGUAGE. I am not CRAZY, please learn to spell that also. I am from Graham and I know the Louthan family. I can proudly say they are fine community members and know how to spell. Perhaps you should worry about academics for the men and women of our future. It all starts with you, perhaps persue a GED. I know you did not attend VT, so maybe you should just be POCY. Yes I did play ball in Vanderbuilt Stadium on astro-turf in Tennessee. By the way its not witch craft its just man made grass that looks like the real thing POCY.

Hokies2005 I was being facetious when I made the 7 win statement. It was due to the fact that everyone in the Pocahontas area harps about what a great team they would have if Coach Wyatt was still there. He is a good coach.

it's not that there would be a drastic difference in wins and losses. there would, however, be a pocy team on the field that is disciplined, in shape, and prepared to at least contend, and not quit after the first series. we've always been proud of our boys, even when they lose terribly. but, last year's phs team was flat out awful and so very hard to be proud of, mainly because of their attitude. as a coach, you control overall team attitude. it is my understanding (and i may be wrong) that practices were run very lackadaisically, and some included playing ps2 (either madden or ncaa) to pick up "new plays."

if that's true, then that is, quite possibly, the most pathetic thing ever. and, it makes the wyatt days--even the 7 wins in whatever number of years--look really, really good. i hope the louthan days are a resurgence of the early wyatt days, but with him being on staff of last year's team, admittedly, i have my doubts. nevertheless, i'll be at friday's game; that's called giving the man a chance.

pocyhokie, i totally understand where you're coming from in principle, but being an alumna of both "pocy" and "hokie," i confidently can say the following: please, please drop it. you're only making yourself look horrible, as well as reminding just about everyone on this board why they stereotype pocy people to be uneducated, fanatical, low-lives...which, by the way, most are not all three wink.gif

Why would you make that statement, it was completely uncalled for. I have never heard anything that would remotely back your completly unfounded comment. Judging from your obvious lack of intelligence and moral fiber I would expect nothing less. Perhaps you could attest to this matter in your own personal life, but trying to start something of that magnitude about a good man is completely uncalled for. That seems to be your frame of mind. So your whole goal in life is to tear down and spread rumors about good men, because you are obviously not one. Way to go! Im sorry "Why ta gooow!"

(and i may be wrong) that practices were run very lackadaisically, and some included playing ps2 (either madden or ncaa) to pick up "new plays."

[/ QUOTE ]we were pretty bad...but we always went out and practice and played hard..never skipped practice to play madden.