BarraBrava, I know you will enjoy this

legend11

Did anyone else keep up with the Transfer Season in the English Premier League? There were some major shake ups. First of all, Chelsea racked up gaining Ballack, Shevchenko, and Ashley Cole. They lost a couple of key players (that they don't need) in Damien Duff to Newcastle and Willem Gallas to Arsenal. Also, the dynamic duo of Tevez and Masherano joined the likes of West Ham after being pursued by Man United and Chelsea. On a more domestic note, Beasley will be dawning a Man City jersey for a year or so due to the loan from his club, PSV Eindhoven. Last, Real Madrid was involved in the English circuits by losing Jonathan Woodgate to Middlesborough and a trade of Julio Baptista and Jose Reyes in a deal with Arsenal.

And that's just the abbreviated version....

Dude, do you really think anybody around here cares? This is SWVA....I bet half of the people on here don't even know what the "English Premier League" is. Yeah yeah, I know...BaraBrava poses like he knows everything...but he doesn't know s*** about soccer in the rest of the world.

[ QUOTE ]

Dude, do you really think anybody around here cares? This is SWVA....I bet half of the people on here don't even know what the "English Premier League" is. Yeah yeah, I know...BaraBrava poses like he knows everything...but he doesn't know s*** about soccer in the rest of the world.

[/ QUOTE ]

this shows the stupidity in our area and its horrible..GO MAN U!

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

grin.gifI've forgotten more about this game than most people ever know. So play nice on here from now on, yeah?

Now that we're all a little bit stupider how about some soccer?

Thanks for the update Legend. I knew Chelsea was after Ballack (boo) for awhile. They're trying to buy the Champions League title I suppose. I didn't realize Beasley was on loan to Man City. Hopefully he and Reyna can win some respect back for USA footballers. I'm cheering for Reading this year, hoping they'll make a big splash in the EPL. They haven't yet, though. Oh well. Maybe I'll get to talk to you guys again soon. Take care all.