East Mont vs Bland County

stanger

This is probably the first year ever that each and every team in the MED has a shot at taking the district. I don't think its because the district is down, it's just that some teams are a little down and some have improved. Until district play begins in a few weeks, it's way too early to tell who's gonna step up.

My prediction: Bland County 20, East Mont 8

[ QUOTE ]

Grayson County once again wins district.

[/ QUOTE ]

They should win the MED every year considering they have nearly 700 students and the average enrollment for the rest of the schools in the MED is 275...

[/ QUOTE ]

They should win the MED every year considering they have nearly 700 students and the average enrollment for the rest of the schools in the MED is 275...

[/ QUOTE ]

hallelujah

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Why aren't they AA?

SHOULD BE ONE HELL OF A GAME! I think bland wins by a td! 21-14! i think BLand has more speed and can do more with there offense..all east mont will do is run up the middle! BLAND WINS

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

From what I understand they have tried to force Grayson into AA competition but they are allowed to appeal the process and and have, so they continue to play single A ball. The appeal process can last for up to 6 years then the program can be forced by the VHSL. I think that is what is occuring from what I have heard. Then again this is hear say and speculation...

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Why aren't they AA?

[/ QUOTE ]

Same reason Virginia High is dropping down to Class A...they are under the cutoff...

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Why aren't they AA?

[/ QUOTE ]

Because they can rarely dominate in the smallest A district in the state.