Congratulations Bulldogs!!

tazewelldawgs07

[ QUOTE ]

If Abingdon was able to score 24 (all in the 1st half) on Taz. then it could end up being a long night next fri. at Richlands for the bulldogs.

[/ QUOTE ]

Tazewell is going to play Richlands tough no matter what. They always do.

Tazewell won, but it wasn't pretty. #34 for the Falcons was running all over Tazewell's line. Tazewell's secondary looked weak without Eric, even though Shepard and Sawyers made some great stops. It just looked like they needed the extra help over the top.

Matt Muncey (#7) played decently, didn't really do anything that stupid to lose the game, it was mangaged well. It was still very evident that Tazewell was hiding from the pass, which is where Walker excells over Matt.

The loss of Riddle (hip???) really hurt also.

[ QUOTE ]

Tazewell won, but it wasn't pretty. #34 for the Falcons was running all over Tazewell's line. Tazewell's secondary looked weak without Eric, even though Shepard and Sawyers made some great stops. It just looked like they needed the extra help over the top.

Matt Muncey (#7) played decently, didn't really do anything that stupid to lose the game, it was mangaged well. It was still very evident that Tazewell was hiding from the pass, which is where Walker excells over Matt.

The loss of Riddle (hip???) really hurt also.

[/ QUOTE ]

#34 is Duran Carson, who I believe is one of the best backs in SWVA. Who is Riddle, and did he get hurt in our game?

I do believe Walker MIGHT be back, but from what i heard from some people was the eric was supposed to of been back last night, but i guess they were wrong. He might be back friday for the BIG GAME! I wasn't too sure on Riddle, when I was in the student section, i heard someone ask about him, i think he might of been hurt during the first half...not quite sure!

tazewells offencive line dominated most of the game, pushing ab all over the field till the second half when they put 9 in the box, still the line held their own, take away the first quarter and it wasnt a game, still to me on offence ab is much better than carroll and maybe as good as graham, but their defence is too slow and thats what hurts them, also from what i hear enis or drew wont be back friday night which is a shame cause they WOULD be the difference, with the holes the offence has been opening the last few games enis would have ran crazy

PS how this ab team hasnt won more games than it has i dunno, maybe they did need a new coach

ofencive? defence?

are we talking football here or what?

you really think abingdon is good?? better than carroll? good as graham?

Richlands beat Abingdon 53-0 and it could have easily been worse.

There offense had a little of 100 yards for the entire game.

They couldn't run the ball at all and there QB was picked off 3 times.

Which makes like 10 picks he threw against Richlands in 2 games. Pretty impressive numbers.

They are slow on both sides of the ball. Not just on the defensive side.

[ QUOTE ]

thanks sambo!

See that JETS?

try it sometime.

also a little wonder called spellcheck for the keyboard verbally challenged. (such as you)

[/ QUOTE ]

That said. Man, smack talk has a way to really come around and bite you right in the ass here.

/ Just sayin'

[ QUOTE ]

I do believe Walker MIGHT be back, but from what i heard from some people was the eric was supposed to of been back last night, but i guess they were wrong. He might be back friday for the BIG GAME! I wasn't too sure on Riddle, when I was in the student section, i heard someone ask about him, i think he might of been hurt during the first half...not quite sure!

[/ QUOTE ]

Jarrod Riddle, Tazewell's best linebacker.