Congratulations Bulldogs!!

tazewelldawgs07

heard enis hasn't been released yet from the dr... no way he could have played against abingdon. have to wait and see... may still be a couple of weeks. heard walker has been ready and riddle is recovering. can't wait to get them all back. however, the team did pull together pretty good without them against abingdon.. a slow start but a win!

[ QUOTE ]

ofencive? defence?

are we talking football here or what?

you really think abingdon is good?? better than carroll? good as graham?

Richlands beat Abingdon 53-0 and it could have easily been worse.

There offense had a little of 100 yards for the entire game.

They couldn't run the ball at all and there QB was picked off 3 times.

Which makes like 10 picks he threw against Richlands in 2 games. Pretty impressive numbers.

They are slow on both sides of the ball. Not just on the defensive side.

[/ QUOTE ]

I do think we are good, and we will see come time to play Carroll County to know if we can play against the likes of them. Abingdon didn't have any fire against Richlands, I dunno what it was, but I know they didn't. It was probably my fault, cause I usually am one of the first ones yelling, but I think it woulda been closer if we did have some fire. I'm not saying we woulda won, but closr to respectable in my opinion. Tazewell we had some fire, came out, and that game I got to play offensive line, which I thinked helped some. We had a 200 lb. Junoir starting at guard, going against the likes of Gavin Angle and Chase Fuller and them,and I don't wanna hear no crap about the size of the fight in the dog, the bigger guy (by about 60 pounds give or take) will win. I see us ready to roll the next couple of games. I just feel sorry for Riddle, bc I didn't see it happen...... He had to have walked off the field, do you know when it happened?

And I used to think that Tazewell was a bunch of trash talkers, but I didn't hear much at all from them. The only thing I hate is the hit on the sidelines on Duran which made him hit the track. But that track is WAY too close to the sidelines anyways. Good luck Tazewell, hope ya'll do good the rest of yalls games.

The injury to Riddle happened sometime in the 1st half, I heard about it at halftime. I dont' think it was anything very serious, but painful enough that he could not continue to play.

If Tazewell is going to contend against Richlands, they will need to be full strenth.

Does anyone else think that when Muncey throws the ball, he guides the ball instead of just throwing it?

It was not that noticable from the stands, but I saw him throw a pass on WVVA highlights and it didn't look like an athletic throw at all.

[ QUOTE ]

The injury to Riddle happened sometime in the 1st half, I heard about it at halftime. I dont' think it was anything very serious, but painful enough that he could not continue to play.

If Tazewell is going to contend against Richlands, they will need to be full strenth.

Does anyone else think that when Muncey throws the ball, he guides the ball instead of just throwing it?

It was not that noticable from the stands, but I saw him throw a pass on WVVA highlights and it didn't look like an athletic throw at all.

[/ QUOTE ]

stick 2 golf