Who Really Cares Anymore???

CarrolCountyCAVS

[ QUOTE ]

this was not intended to carroll county. it was to people like u. who brag about richlands and all they have done this year.

[/ QUOTE ]

"People like u."

That's very funny. How big is that broad brush? Does it require more than one person to carry it?

I didnt mean to reply to you about the tazewell statement, i read it and was going to ignore it but as i read further it started to burn me so i just clicked reply on the name that i was reading which just so happend to be you. sorry for the confusion.

As for this post being about Carroll County, yea it probably was. I got 1st block with the dufus who started it. He sucks at flickerball by the way.

[ QUOTE ]

and in my PERSONAL OPINION. The home cooking in Tazewell was as bad as it come and we did escape with a victory from tazewell dispite the fact that the refs were trying their best to take it away from us. this is just IMO.

Still can't wait to play Richlands.

[/ QUOTE ]

man, you gotta be kidding me?! tommy thompson field is one of the worst places i have ever been to, as far as officiating goes....i think homecooking was invented in hillsville, it is a widely known fact that any team that plays in hillsville will have to compete with some biased refs there.......the real shame is how carroll has over 1100 kids and still has to have injuries to beat tazewell, who has an enrollment of 556....CC has more than double what tazewell has, get some new coaches who know how to use the numbers that carroll has....

You know guys you can't go back and play high school football again, but one thing is for sure. You can become an official and screw everybody you don't like. That is how you lump all officials, don't you? You are pathetic. Question? When you loose you blame the officials, how about when you win, ever got on here and thanked them for winning the game for you? No? Didn't think so. Grow up. Already.

[ QUOTE ]

the real shame is how carroll has over 1100 kids and still has to have injuries to beat tazewell, who has an enrollment of 556....CC has more than double what tazewell has, get some new coaches who know how to use the numbers that carroll has....

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok buddy, we sure wouldnt have won had we not injured your guys. and as for our coach...I'm not the biggest fan of Coah Hale, but he gets the job done. Just take a look at our records before he came in, and then look at them now. Big difference eh? Tazewell and Carroll will meet again next year. Untill then, lets focus on the brawls we might have in soccer this year.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

the real shame is how carroll has over 1100 kids and still has to have injuries to beat tazewell, who has an enrollment of 556....CC has more than double what tazewell has, get some new coaches who know how to use the numbers that carroll has....

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok buddy, we sure wouldnt have won had we not injured your guys. and as for our coach...I'm not the biggest fan of Coah Hale, but he gets the job done. Just take a look at our records before he came in, and then look at them now. Big difference eh? Tazewell and Carroll will meet again next year. Untill then, lets focus on the brawls we might have in soccer this year.

[/ QUOTE ]

This sounds like excellent motivation for Richlands. The Tornado is playing a school with numbers ... can Richlands handle the advantage CC has? On paper, maybe CC should be the best. They have a larger student population to choose from. Well, hell. I wish the best of luck to Richlands ... given that strategic addy CC has.

/ Rhetorical?

I have an idea...maybe we can get the GMan to place subcatagories under the SWVA Football forum title that contain links to every SWVA team. Then each fan can click on his own team and doesn't have to worry about reading about teams other than his own. If he chooses to click on another teams link then he has no right to complain because he clicked on the wrong link! I'm kidding for those of you who don't know better. I say let the Richlands' fans and/or players have their fun. Because next year the superstar player may be on CC's team or Grundy's or maybe even Richland's again. Due to the small schools we have here in SWVA, all it usually takes is one superstar and 10 slightly better than average players to do good. It was Graham when Bradshaw was there and now it's McCracken and Richlands. Am I tired of reading about Richlands in nearly every thread....yes. But I'm also glad that we'll have a team like Richlands to represent the SW district come playoff time. Would you be posting a thread titled "Who Really Cares Anymore" if it were Carroll County doing the butt kicking?

[ QUOTE ]

I wasn't there so I have no idea how the officiating was, but I can say the officials for ALL SWD GAMES come from the same pool,

[/ QUOTE ]

The "pool" needs to be drained and bleached out.