Autographed NFL jerseys, with COA, L.T. & Bo J

tom

Guys, im just running out of room from all my QB jerseys and i need to liquidate some of my collection to make room on my walls, my loss is your gain. Im selling 2 jerseys, first is LAWRENCE TAYLOR, Giants blue jersey, all embroidered numbers and letters, real deal jerseys, he signed on the back in the number and he added some things that add to value, aside from his name and number he also added HOF 99, which indicates the year he was inducted. The jersey is MINT and has been in display case on the wall and comes with certificate of authenticity, this will only keep goin up in value. secondly i have a BO JACKSON Raider jersey in black and silver,all embroidered, real jersey, Bo signed on the numbers on the back, and also comes with certificate of authenticity, it has been displayed in a case on the wall and is in mint condition. These are very nice jerseys and im selling them at a loss just to move them, ill give it 10 days on here then im selling to my local collector shop. Great opportunity to own a HOF legends signed jersey and what wouldve been the most dominate RB in the NFL had he not been injured. Bo Knows!..selling these for a great price of $175.00 EACH. I can deliver in person or ship to you for free.i have pics available just ask for them but please, serious potential buyers only..thanks

tom