Southwest District Cross Country

Hacker

Justin Belcher got 1st overall and CC got 1st team overall...girls...CC got second maybe and Grundy girls got first..not sure about girls..and Megan dunno her last name...got 1st for girls from CC...

Justin smashed the competition today. Tazewell boys will go on to region with the 2nd place finish along with CC. CC and Grundy will go for girls. Tazewells Jenna Peck (2nd) and Leah Patterson will be individual runners next friday at the Hart Farm in Tazewell

yeah sorry i had a bad race...i finished way down with a time of 25 minutes and i had a messed up ankle..so yeah...at Abingdon last week i finished with a 21:14 time..so i just messed up my ankle and couldnt push it any at districts...

yeah i think its pretty funny too considering i dont care about cross country...i do it just to stay in shape not to place high in districts or regions...who cares...i sure as heck dont...but if you guys have to take time out of your lives to talk about me...i guess that shows something about you...

Beano figure it this way, if they are talking smack about you it just shows their love and respect. If it goes on long enough they may start speaking of you as reverently as they do Bill Cronce.

oh man...that sucks...not really...who cares...im a student..and an athlete...some are better...some are worse...but if you guys wanna keep talking about me...i think the same as Hacker...it just shows you cant stop talking about me because you respect me or you just have no life...so you have to talk about other people..

ok Griff Graves kicked his butt at Regionals and he will again at State...no one can run with him...Jason Yonts is probably the 2nd best runner in the state and he finished 30 seconds behind him half the time....so unless Justin can beat them both...he doesnt have a shot at state but you never know...so good luck to all who are going from around here...

Justin;

Forget all the stuff about Griff Graves and go up to Great Meadows and do what you do best. Run and enjoy the experience. It is not very often in your life that you will get the chance to compete with the very best.

So go and have a great time.