Bland County?

bcb09

Bland County got there the crap beat out of them by Galax! i hope they relize they cant just show up and win! if they continue to play like they did on Friday night, they will find themselves at home after the regular season!

Guest Woolybugger

The weather seemed to affect them a whole lot more than Galax. Bland had eight fumbles, six total turnovers, and it all but negated their passing game, except to that big tight end on short routes. Galax dropped it a couple times too, including once into the end zone that wiped out what woulda been a TD. Galax didn't let the rain change a good game plan. They had 90 passing yards in the first half, 350 or so total yards on a sloppy, sloppy field.

Guest Woolybugger

I would like to see Bland on a dry field. They looked like they had some pretty decent skill people.

Bland is alot better than what they showed friday night! that was by far the worst performance from them all yeaR! I GUESS WE WERE LOOKING TO FAR AHEAD AND LET GALAX BITE US IN THE ASS! IT WILL BE A WHOLE DIFFERNT TEAM NEXT WEEK WITH FC AT HOME! i HOPE!