Yet another clock error

beano5

Texas A&M just got screwed over by the officiating in the tournament by a bogus clock call...they took 1.1 seconds off the clock when barely any should have come off..maybe a total of .2 seconds...but that just goes to show you...everyones not perfect

A&M cannot blame that clock issue for losing that game. They can only blame themselves for being unable to get a rebound in the finals 30 seconds, giving up FOUR offensive boards in those 30 seconds. Memphi$ (puke) simply wanted the game more when it counted the most...

[ QUOTE ]

Texas A&M just got screwed over by the officiating in the tournament by a bogus clock call...they took 1.1 seconds off the clock when barely any should have come off..maybe a total of .2 seconds...but that just goes to show you...everyones not perfect

[/ QUOTE ] they took off 1.1 secs because the ball didnt directly touch the line, it hit the court in front of the line, then bounced over to the front row where it was touched thats why they took so much time to look at the replays to see if the ball hit the line

[ QUOTE ]

but still...the clock factors in there too..they could have gotten a much better shot...so everything goes wrong for them..including the clock...

[/ QUOTE ]

Again, had A&M been able to grab a rebound on one of those five Memphis missed shots in the final 30 seconds it wouldn't have been an issue. I, too, thought too much time was taken off the clock, but Memphis willed themselves to victory by getting all those rebounds. They deserved to win, and I say that even though I cannot stand Memphi$...

It's not as bad as Southern illinois getting screwed by two calls the one where Wright made a dunk after the shot clock had expired and an obvious goaltend when the guy grabbed the rim which wouldve been a 3 pt play for southern illinois cuz the guy got fouled too s. illinois shouldve won

[ QUOTE ]

It's not as bad as Southern illinois getting screwed by two calls the one where Wright made a dunk after the shot clock had expired and an obvious goaltend when the guy grabbed the rim which wouldve been a 3 pt play for southern illinois cuz the guy got fouled too s. illinois shouldve won

[/ QUOTE ]

the refs also missed the shot grazing the rim and called a shotclock violation

That block he had at the end of the game was unreal.

In order for OSU to win the whole dance, they really need to get Oden more involved.

I believe he only had like 9 points or something, only 2 in the first half.

He needs to step up and lead the team.

he usually is more involved but he was in foul trouble alot of the game so it didnt help but i think these last two games give them lots of confidence going into the rest of the tournament they played through adversity which is why i think they'll win it all. but the block yea i'd like to know how high he got up on that