Who wants to start a caravan to E&H?

BigD4VT

About 10% of the Wasp roster will be Richlands alums. I hear season tickets are cheap so maybe a bunch of us can get together and buy a block of them. Coach Montgomery has been a part of SEVEN Division III National Championships so the future is bright in Emory.

I have already had a small caravan to E&H for the last five years.....following josh keene (RHS#11 2002) and now jeremy keene (RHS#88 2005). E&H has one of the best followings of any small school that i have ever seen. whenever we have gone on road trips, there have been games that we the vistors have out numbered the home team crowd. with these new additions to the wasp team, the attendance should be out of this world......lets continue to show our BIG BLUE pride at the next level!

• 3 weeks later...

Emory led all of D3 in attendance for something like 10 years from the early 90's through the early 00's. and that doesn't even count atleast a third of the people who never actually make it into the game!

interesting sidenote: I didn't see it with my own two eyes, but everybody said Emory was mentioned on Sportscenter during the 2001 season for taking over the longest home win streak in the nation at 45 games after a Nebraska loss that gave us the record.