Appalachian Wellness Center

BigD4VT

Anyone have info about it? Can anyone join, price etc.? I have the Hemochromatosis thing under control so now I don't really have any excuses. It's time to shed some pounds and get in shape

yeah you can join...it's like $25 a month or so i think? I was there for a while...that was back when the space shuttle blew up...whenever that was...and it was $25 a month...they have nice stuff but the hours suck...might not be an issue for you...but everytime i wanted to work out they were always closed so i just gave that one up.

i dont know what they are now...you would just have to call and check...if you need a referral let me know, i can probably get you one to get the $25 price if they don't offer it to the general public.

The gym that's connected to the wellness center is called "Kinetics". They're open from 8-8 and closed Sundays. Membership is $36 a month and requires a $50 deposit and a one year contract. So yeah, I'll think I'll find something else. The gym I used in Richmond was a family owned place that charged about $20 a month, no contracts and they ran circles around every fitness center in Richmond. They had a one mile nature trail with exercise stations along the way and that alone would have been worth the price