AHS/GHS

canes_fan

Abingdon won 8-1... I heard beano was being harrassed from the side lines by a bunch of hooligans. haha he gave up 2 penalty kicks in 2 min in the exact same spot... I think your heart is do your thinking bud and it ain't helpin.

those "hooligans" didnt really do anything...the only thing they did was make me hungry and make me laugh...i fed off them...the first PK he called was a dive and a half by whoever it was and the second PK should have been a direct kick cause when we made contact he was at least 5 feet out of the penalty box...i could have sworn it was only 7-1 but i dunno....and it was more like 1 minute i gave up those pk's....only one was a legit call and that was the second...but it was a legit foul...not pk....now say all you want im making excuses blah blah blah but you arent out there playin the damn game so dont start criticizing until you come out there and play with us during a game or ref for us...

actually yes it is an own goal because if he would have settled it instead of trying to kick it out it would have NOT gone in...he tried to kick it out and it went off his foot funny and went in the goal...it hit off our own player when it went back to him anyway

umm beano on that first pk i poked the ball past u and tryed to jump ur wild tackle but your body clipped my foot .trust me abingdon doesnt dive , and i find it funny how u say certain people from abingdon and marion dive when in all reality u just get burnt.. bad.. then they score....play smarter..

oh so it was you huh?? if i "clipped" you...then why did you take 1-3 more steps before you put your arms out and fell to the ground??? hmmm...thats weird...and the second one...was a hard challenge...i have to go in hard every time..but that was definitely not in the box...i agree with the card...just not the pk...

oh yeah...and in the 2nd half...anytime i got in the vicinity of 17 he was on the ground...and he took quite a few dives in the first half too...just didnt get the calls surprisingly enough...

Beano... quit it... I've tried to defend you in a couple of different posts this spring, but now it's just getting hard to do buddy... accept your loss, don't worry about other teams "diving" and play your game. Why do you let this forum get to you so much anyway? Aren't you above that?

it doesnt get to me on the least bit on the field...but when people who werent even at the game try and start stuff saying that wasnt an own goal just give the kid credit...and no i wont accept a loss...come on...im a winner...and apparently some of my teammates accept losses as being good enough...not me...we have waaaaaaay too much talent to have only won 3 games this year...i dont care if you defend me or put me down...i really dont...but all i know is im guaranteed a spot on a college roster so i dont care...

i have tried and tried to be a good teammate...i try and get them pumped but all they do is mock and stuff like that...not many have the right attitude on the team...and we have tried addressing it...but nothing works cause i dunno...we have the talent...we just get frustrated as a team and start pointing fingers...

honestly do you think that will do anything? i think it will for a bit...but not for long...we just need to play the damn game like the whole team keeps saying...

[ QUOTE ]

...and we have tried addressing it...

[/ QUOTE ]

Then lead by example. You started to yesterday when you walked away from the second pk that was called, but you still let your mouth get away from you. Work your fustration out on your own, not on the field in front of your team mates. They'll learn to do the same.