Important announcement about my pictures

BigD4VT

It has recently come to my attention that people are using the "print screen" function on their computer keyboard to take photos from my smugmug site. Please don't do this... Prints made this way will be low quality and make me look bad, and oh yeah, it's also stealing.

When spring sports end I will no longer sell prints of RHS sports from my smugmug site. They will still be available but only by contacting me directly. Beginning with the 2007 football season I will have galleries on a yet to be determined website but they will be smaller and won't include every shot.

If I could do what I do for free I would but until cameras, lenses, computers, software and web space are also free I can't. I'm not trying to get rich from this but I would like to get back some of what I put into it.

If people are looking for pictures to use as a computer background or on myspace... those have always been free for the asking. I can give you a much better photo than you will get by cropping from a screenshot. I know this is the mp3 generation but sometimes it's a lot easier to just ask.

I have a myspace http://www.myspace.com/bigd4vt that has a few pictures now and will have more soon. These are free for the taking and the reason they are there.

There will be no Monday update of my smugmug site. The next update will be Thursday.