Tazewell Girls vs. Carroll County

soccerfan5

Tazewell girls play tonight at Carroll. Any thoughts? I know everyone thought that taz got away with a controversial call last time. However, I was there and the dawgs completely outplayed Carroll. It was 33 shots on goal compared to carroll's two. I think Taz comes out with a big win tonight.

I think we'll pull out a tough game.. there were some really bad calls when we played at Tazewell. 1 of the goals wasn't in, and the one that was scored on the 2nd PK, our keeper didn't even move the first time, and the girl completely missed anyway.

Sure, it wouldnt have changed the outcome of the game, I didnt say it would have. I'm just saying, when you have to play against the refs too it makes the game a lot harder. Hopefully there will be better refs tonight.

well just as i predicted.. tazewell came out with a big win 4-0.. taz also dominated the entire game they controlled the ball at least 90% of the time..

allie hunter, bre vencill, and heather wells all scored..allie having two on a pk late in the game.

this pretty much sealed the district tie with graham