OK, I have to admit...

GMan

I'm really starting to get into this Thursday Night Futbol stuff on ESPN...Chicago should never have lost that game last night to Dallas...Calen Carr had FOUR great scoring chances but was only able to convert on one...his header that hit the crossbar was incredible and I couldn't believe (nor could he) that he whiffed on a perfect cross that got past the goalie!

yes that was a good game and Chicago definitely earned the win...but like in soccer...it doesnt always go to the team that played the best...just the team that gets the most breaks...

[ QUOTE ]

I'm really starting to get into this Thursday Night Futbol stuff on ESPN...Chicago should never have lost that game last night to Dallas...Calen Carr had FOUR great scoring chances but was only able to convert on one...his header that hit the crossbar was incredible and I couldn't believe (nor could he) that he whiffed on a perfect cross that got past the goalie!

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF GMan??

Haha

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF GMan??

Haha

[/ QUOTE ]

It was either watch Orange Co. Choppers or soccer...OCC was a re-run...