Coach Palmer to the University of Tennessee???

FatBoy

Word hit the James H. Drew midway Saturday night that Coach Dennis Palmer of RHS had accepted an assistant coaching position with Coach Pat Summitt of the University of Tennessee Lady Volunteers! According to a very informed source, he was on the floor and working the individual girl's camp this weekend. Good luck, Coach and we will miss you!

Not so fast Chico gordo! The ol ball coach is still coaching the Defense at RHS. I've heard the only reason he's at Thompson Bowling this week is to ensure Pat Summitt, her 947 career wins and 7 National Championships doesn't mess up his AAU Dream Team!

Maybe snake palmer can straighten out Pat Summitt and she can win another national championship. Maybe if he had got to her earlier she might have won seventeen national championships. Details of his contract is that Pat got him out of Richlands because they gave him his own personal bathroom with endless amount of hand soap.

[ QUOTE ]

Palmer don't know if a bsaketball is pumped up, stuffed up, or hatched out like a chicken's egg.

[/ QUOTE ]

I bet he can spell basketball. Just becuase your daughters could play a little bite doesn't make you an expert.

• 4 weeks later...

snake Palmer??

Anyone remember that "classy/' doo he had back in the day??

He would do the ultimate comb over and then add an entire can of aqua-net to keep it looking "normal"

Glad he went to the chrome dome look. He was the laughing stock of RHS for many a year.

I beg to disagree with Spidypig. Coach Palmer was actually a hired consultant for Afro-sheen back in the 90's and was testing products for their potential use for El Dibarge, Michael Jackson, and the Gap Band among others. Some of the products worked and some didn't, hence the shiny look Spidy refers to. All I know is that Coach Palmer, in retrun for all his assistance, was a frequent houseguest at the Neverland Valley Ranch.

At Ralphs CC?? Is that a joke??

Those are no "ladies" that you speak of at Ralphs.

Those are bonafide redneck-stank that any tom, "richard" or harry with $10 could pick up on there worst day.

That extra large frontal foo-pa gets him all the classy women in the city of raven.

Raven rope! I have seen the bald version of Palmer decked out in that three piece orange suit and he couldn't score a woman even at the Tiajuana a go-go. I couldn't tell if he was the Syracuse mascot or a University of Tennessee Elvis lookalike. The last time anyone called him a man was when he was at that Neverland ranch.

Cold hearted Snake hasn't decided yet. Seems he went to Ralph CC's little weekend bash and got hold of the microphone and bellowed a couple stanzas of some old KISS tunes and was signed to a contract by the band. He was last seen today at Rockys in downtown Raven shopping for some make-up and stretch pants. He is presently trying to decide whether to coach football at RHS, basketball at UT, or go on the road as Ace Frehley.

The last time i saw Snake at the Starlight lounge he was running for the door. he and Tommy keene and bruce Evans on a saturday morning. This was after the had just finished a game or two of Skeet bowling for pictures of the Red and white. Good Luck Snake be it at UT RHS or Ralphs