Tazewell Little League All Stars

pm44

[ QUOTE ]

Jr. league won their first two games and we didnt have a senior league team because we will all be gone to BIV the same week of state

[/ QUOTE ]

What is BIV? IS that someplace where you eat alot and wuss out of playing football?

[ QUOTE ]

Funny smarty...no its Best in Virginia...a big high school baseball showcase camp

[/ QUOTE ]

Those who can play football.... those who cant hide at the baseball field. LOL Even the immortal Billy Wagner was a pretty good football player. COme on.....dont sit at home getting fatter, play some football.

I dont like football..Never have never will...Baseball and Basketball are my sports...i may be big..but last time i checked i was pretty damn good at both of them

[ QUOTE ]

I dont like football..Never have never will...Baseball and Basketball are my sports...i may be big..but last time i checked i was pretty damn good at both of them

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, never questioned whether or not you were good at them, but damn....you would make one hell of a lineman. ANd you cant tell me you never liked football....I remember seeing you on the sideline of varsity games as the ballboy several years ago. COme on man, nobody love THS football more than me and I would love to see your big butt out there playing. I guarantee that if you played, with your height weight and build a D1 school would give you a serious look!

[ QUOTE ]

and maybe you should quit arguing with him over the internet because from the looks of things he wont change his mind...

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe you should mind your snooty little gman business.

maybe you should up and realize that Tax is NEVER gonna play football and nothing can help you now so you might as well get ready for another loooooooooooooooooong season sitting in those bleachers....as for the snooty little gman business...i could care less about most things at Graham now...i dont go there anymore...i will keep up with the sports...but it wont worry me....

[ QUOTE ]

maybe you should grow the hell up and realize that Tax is NEVER gonna play football and nothing can help you now so you might as well get ready for another loooooooooooooooooong season sitting in those bleachers....as for the snooty little gman business...i could care less about most things at Graham now...i dont go there anymore...i will keep up with the sports...but it wont worry me....

[/ QUOTE ]

Listen up pele.....you jumped in my business, not the other way around. By the way, since 2004 taz has not missed the playoffs or had a losing season. Why dont you stay with kickball and leave the real football for the men to talk about.

since its coming from a baseball fan im not gonna worry about it...cause talking about "real men" baseball doesnt have much room to talk....go play with your bat and balls....ohhh...and dont even try and go with the soccer isnt physical and all that bs...soccer is 90 minutes of non stop running with plenty of contact...oh and no offense to any baseball players...

yes it is haha...and i have some respect for baseball players....the reason i dont have all of it is because most of them just trash soccer like its nothing like they could do it all day long...i used to play baseball so i know how hard it can be...